Entertain a rugged yet refined sense of style with this TV stand with LED fireplace insert. Rustic finish and plank-style details pay homage to reclaimed barn wood, while faux metal banding with nailhead accents infuses a touch of industrial cool. Ultra clean lines ensure a look that can go from the country to the city and feel equally at home. What really turns up the heat: an electric infrared fireplace insert with faux firebrick surround that operates with or without infrared heat and includes a multi flame feature, 7-level temperature setting, five brightness levels and LED glowing embers effect.
- Includes TV stand and fireplace insert (W100-101)
- Made of engineered wood
- Rustic plank finish and replicated oak grain
- Dark bronze-tone hardware
- TV stand with open storage area and 2 single-door storage areas (each with adjustable/removable shelf)
- Cutouts for wire management and ventilation
- Fireplace provides up to 5386 BTU/1500W and warms up to 1,000 square feet (heats larger rooms)
- 7-level temperature setting, multi flame system, 5 brightness levels and LED glowing embers effect
- LED flame operates with or without infrared heat
- Remote control with LED display
- Programmable timer will turn off the unit after a set period of time
- UL Listed; power cord included
- Assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.